General terms and conditions of purchase
- SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are applicable to the online sale of all Springfield products to consumers and which may be delivered in Malta (Malta only). Future Fashion Ltd hereby informs you that its website is for people aged 18 and over only. Future Fashion Ltd reserves the right to cancel a user’s access account if it detects fraudulent, speculative acts or acts in bad faith in the use of this service.
- RESTRICTIONS ON PURCHASES
For security reasons, no purchases worth more than 1.500€ or containing more than 40 items per order will be accepted.
The applicable prices are those quoted on the website at the time the order is placed. The prices are displayed for each product and are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). Customers are informed of the breakdown of the shipping costs when the order is placed. Future Fashion Ltd reserves the right to make any changes it considers necessary at any time and without prior notice; it may update, including on a daily basis, products and prices in accordance with new items that are included on the website.
Payment will be done at the end of the purchase process and it is mandatory for the order to be placed. In no case can the payment be done in arrears of the purchase. Payment on delivery, bank transfer or in-store payment are not permitted. Payments may be made by credit card Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® ,debit cards Cashlink and Quikcash as well as by 4B or 4B Maestro debit cards (whereby the amount will be charged immediately), or through PayPal. In all cases, the choice of payment method is made during the checkout process on the corresponding step. Customers must notify Future Fashion Ltd of any unauthorised charge or fraudulent use of their card used for purchases by email or telephone at the earliest opportunity so that Future Fashion Ltd may take the necessary actions. Payment service providers may also adopt anti-fraud measures that restrict certain types of operations or transactions. Future Fashion Ltd holds no responsibility for the application of this type of security policies.
The delivery date indicated on the Website is for indicative purposes only. However, Springfield shall make all reasonable efforts to comply with this date, although it shall not be liable for any possible delays to the initial estimated delivery date.
Deliveries will be shipped to the address specified by the customer following these guidelines:
5.1 Home delivery: Customer will pay shipping costs for purchases under 40€. The delivery address specified by the customer may be a home address, their workplace address or any other desired address. It is not necessary for the delivery and invoice addresses to be the same.
5.2 Pick up In-store: Customers can also chose to pick up their purchases on most of the Springfield stores. “Pick up in-store” option must be selected as the shipping method during the purchase process. A list of stores will become available for the customer to choose the most convenient.
5.3 Gift orders: Customers may pay for an order and decide to have it delivered as a gift to someone else. “This is a Gift” option must be selected as during the purchase process. Customers may also ask for wrapping paper and a card with message to be included. Important: the invoice included in the delivery does not include the price of products bought, therefore being of no use to exchange or return a product. In order to do so, the buyer must log in into the account and print the original invoice which includes the prices.
5.4 Issues with a delivery: In the case of unsuccessful delivery because the person is absent, we will leave a notification and will try to contact the delivery person by phone. After two more attempts, the customer will need to contact us to arrange another delivery.
- EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
There are different procedures for exchanging, returning items or cancelling an order. Below are details of each one, including their corresponding terms and conditions.
a) Exchanges: when one item is replaced with another.
b) Returns: caused by an item being faulty or showing a defect.
c) Cancelation: voluntary renounce of an order for any reason.
- Exchanges, returns or cancellations are not permitted for underwear, stockings, jewellery , fragrances or cosmetic items, except in the case of fault or defect.
- Items purchased from the Outlet section only accept exchanges, returns or cancellations through the online store.
- All unwanted items must be exchanged or returned in their original packaging and condition.
6.1 Orders delivered to European countries (excluding Spain, France or Portugal)
Exchanges made in physical and online stores:
Exchanges made through physical stores or the online store are not permitted.
Returns (due to fault or defect) made through the online store:
- Conditions: Returns made through physical stores are not permitted. The procedure must be completed according to the point 8 from these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Cost: Returns are free of charge for the customer. Future Fashion Ltd shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the return request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Future Fashion Ltd might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Future Fashion Ltd a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pick up your purchase from the address you specified. You must fill in and include the form enclosed with your order (Exchanges, returns and cancellation form)).
Right of cancellation:
- Conditions: You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 10 working days after you received the order.
- Cost: The cost of shipping items back to Future Fashion Ltd is payable by the customer. Future Fashion Ltd shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Future Fashion Ltd might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Future Fashion Ltd a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Send all unwanted items to: 3, Springfield Online Department, Triq is-Sarg, Msida via your preferred means of transport (shipping cost payable by the customer). You must fill in and include the form enclosed with your order (Exchanges, returns and cancellation form)).
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
In the event of any supply shortage or the stock of a product running out, customers will be immediately informed and refunded for the amount of the products affected. Future Fashion Ltd shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Should you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions about the online store, you may contact our Customer Service Department by any of the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- By post to the following address: Future Fashion Ltd, 84, South Street, Valletta, Malta .
You may also lay out your questions, suggestions, queries or complaints here.
The Customer Service department will provide you with a reference number and a written acknowledgement of receipt upon the submission of your claim. Future Fashion Ltd will address your concerns as swiftly as possible, and in all cases, within a period of one month. If the claim is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may resort to the ordinary courts, as follows.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are subject to Maltese Law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s address.